Become a Member
Benefits Of Membership
HOSPAZ programmes and resources aim to support and enable hospices to:
Develop skills and knowledge
As a member of HOSPAZ, your staff and trustees can access opportunities to:
- Courses/workshops/programmes for Palliative Care – each catering for different cadres of specialists
- Access to HOSPAZ Standards for Palliative Healthcare Services.
- Internal Mentorship to support accreditation and capacity building of member organisations.
- Assistance in setting up and maintaining sound financial systems.
Grow stronger together
As a member of HOSPAZ, your organisation will:
As a member of HOSPAZ, your organisation will be able to:
Be part of a
- Advocacy on behalf of the membership, including legislative at a national level.
- Outreach to the community – through its members the Association helps educate the public about the benefits of hospice and palliative care.
- Peer groups – the Association provides opportunities for peer groups to meet on a regular basis for education and the sharing of information and ideas.
- Technical assistance on a broad range of issues is provided upon request.
- The Association serves as a liaison at a national, regional and local level.
- Information and referral services for patients, families and health care providers.
- Access to the HOSPAZ accredited training material.